What forms of payment do you accept?
We accept VISA, MasterCard, and American Express credit cards. We are working on adding PayPal payments, stay tuned!
What is Gillian Neal pricing?
All prices are listed in Canadian Dollars (CAD).
What happens when I place my order with Gillian Neal?
When you place an order with us, generally the following occurs:
- You place your order on our website.
- We receive your order. We will send you an email to let you know we received your order.
- We hand make your beautiful jewellery or knitted item.
- We head to the post office and carefully ship out your order.
- We send you an email to let you know we shipped your order.
- You receive your Gillian Neal order and enjoy your new purchase!
What is Gillian Neal Jewellery made from?
All of the jewellery is handmade to order, therefore, there will be slight variations such as texture, colour or shape of the pearls or shape of the gemstones, since no two gemstones or pearls are exactly the same.
We constantly strive to find unique, quality components for our jewellery collections. We use a multitude of semi-precious Gemstones from all over the world. Collections include a variety of freshwater pearls. We also use Swarovski and Czechoslovakian crystals as they are world renowned for their brilliance and sparkle. Some designs include colourful and individually unique Japanese glass seed beads. Unless othewise noted in the product descriptions, all of our creations use findings, (the chain, clasps), made from the sterling silver or 14K gold filled. Our earring components are also sterling silver or 14K gold filled. Leather pieces are finished using sterling silver or 14K gold filled findings.
How do I take care of my Gillian Neal jewellery?
Taking a few common sense precautions to care for your Gillian Neal Jewellery will ensure you'll always enjoy wearing your Gillian Neal pieces!
- Handle your jewellery carefully. Gemstones are fragile and should always be handled with care. Any accidental banging and knocking of gemstones can cause them to become cracked, or chipped. Store your gemstone jewellery in separate compartments of your jewellery box.
- Avoid contact with cosmetics, perfumes, soaps colognes, and chemicals. Do not expose your jewellery to salt water or harsh chemicals such as chlorine or detergents which can damage gemstones and cause them to lose their colour and sparkle. Never shower, exercise or swim without removing your jewellery.
- Pearls should also be handled carefully. To clean your pearls wipe them gently with a soft cloth. Do not immerse them in water or use any chemical or jewellery cleaner on your pearls. If your pearls start to loose their lustre, simply wipe them with a soft cloth to remove the oils that may gather from wear.
- To avoid tangled chain necklaces, hang them vertically. Over time, your sterling silver jewellery will become tarnished. Try using a jeweler's cloth. Do not use dip-silver type cleaner on sterling jewellery that has gemstones or pearls. The chemical can damage the gems/pearls.
- If you treat your gemstone jewellery with the utmost care, you'll be able to enjoy your Gillian Neal piece(s) for many, many years to come.
Does Gillian Neal create custom designs for special occasions?
Yes we do! Gillian Neal creates pieces for special occasions. We specialize in Weddings, Graduation, and other festive events. View our Past Collections or Bridal Collection for examples of our previous designs. Contact us for your next big event.
Does Gillian Neal hold Private Collection Trunk shows?
From time to time we hold private trunk shows to introduce our new collections. If you would like to host a trunk show, contact us for more information. We can also be booked for private jewellery parties and events. We will bring our collection to your private party/event to allow your guests to shop at their leisure. Please contact us for more information.
Does Gillan Neal collaborate on special projects?
Yes. We'd love to work with you on special projects like fashion styling, shows, blogging collaborations, etc. Contact us and let us know what you're thinking of doing, and we'll put our heads together and find a way to work together and create something amazing!